Please review our current guidelines for a safe and healthy salon environment:
We appreciate your patience as we reopen our doors and welcome you back to the salon!
Our top priority has always been to promote a safe work environment and experience for our team members and guests. With that in mind, we have chosen to put the following policies in place:
If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and cannot control sneezing, stay home. Staff and guests should conduct self-assessment for symptoms before appointment; symptoms may include fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, chills, muscle pain, and new loss of taste or smell. In any of these cases, reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Social Distancing within the Salon
- Our stations are reduced to maintain a 6’ distance between workstations to protect service providers and guests.
- Our lounge and reception areas will be temporarily closed. We ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you wait in your car until we contact you to enter the salon. This will ensure our ability to thoroughly clean and sanitize our workstations between guests.
- Please refrain from bringing friends or family members with you to your appointment.
- Please maintain a safe social distance from other guests and service providers if you need to get up during your service.
- All appointments shall be scheduled by phone or online. No walk-in guests are allowed.
- All Guests requesting product only pickup will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process.
PPE and personal care
Our stylists are licensed professionals, who undergo extensive and continuous training on safety and sanitation. However, we will be taking additional measures to create a safe and comfortable experience for all service providers and guests.
- Chairs and workstations shall be sanitized after each client per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Face coverings / masks will always be worn by staff members.
- Face covering / masks will be worn by guests for the duration of their visit. Over the ear masks are recommended for ease of use during your service. Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, otherwise they will be available.
- In situations where a mask must be removed to provide part of a service, your stylist will guide you through the proper way to do so
- Upon entering the salon, you will be asked to wash your hands and have your temperature checked using a touchless thermometer. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the salon to maintain safety standards.
- There will be no beverage service in the lobby, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to conduct full disinfection processes of their workstations and tools between guests.
Touchless payment options
- We ask that when available, you use touchless payment methods, such as swiping / inserting your own credit card or using NFC payment methods when available
- Tips to your stylist using cashless methods such as Venmo and / or PayPal are encouraged
- If you prefer to use cash for tips, please bring cash with you in the proper bills to limit the exchange of cash within the salon.
We appreciate your cooperation regarding the policies we have put in place at Scottfree Salon. If you feel uncomfortable regarding any of the policies that we ask of both our guests as well as our service providers, please contact Scott, BJ, Kyle, or Michael so that we can discuss the best option for you.
Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following salon guidelines.